Valerie Harkins brings in Kirk Thomas from Johnson-Witkemper Insurance to talk about considerations when choosing insurance for your maternity home. He covers questions surrounding what insurance companies will ask and how to keep insurance costs low for ministries.
–Click here to contact Kirk Thomas at Johnson-Witkemper Insurance
Email email@example.com to connect with Valerie Harkins
- Remember to cover your physical assets and people assets with insurance
- Take into consideration your home structure – single family, multi-family, or mixed use property
- Utilize things like security cameras, sprinklers, fire alarms, etc. to help minimize costs of insurance
- Have a plan in place ready to implement in a crisis situation such as a natural disaster or home evacuation for other reasons.
- Set clear expectations for residents
Sponsored by: Heart & Home E-newsletter