Haley Limo joins Beth Diemert to discuss how to make the most out of the time that we have left in 2023 to meet your year-end fundraising goals. Plus, Haley shares advice on how to start your fundraising strong in the new year!
Contact Haley Limo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Heartbeat Affiliates – Click here to subscribe to the e-newsletter,
Advancement Trends in the Life Community
Log in as an affiliate to receive your complimentary subscription!
- Diversify your streams of income so that you can compensate if one stream doesn’t bring in as much as you hoped
- National trends in giving show that this was a challenging year for non-profits
- Plan to make most of your asks before Thanksgiving
- Reach out to a few of your lapsed major gifts donors at the end of the year
- Make your ask specific. Ask for support for a particular need that must be met in the next year.
- Start a “story box” to collect client stories that can be used to share your impact with donors.
- Election years can present opportunities to boost your support from donors.
- Keep connecting with donors on a personal level. Relationship is important both with clients and supporters.
Sponsored by: Heartbeat Academy